The 1000 Eyes of Dr. Mabuse
- Original title
Die Tausend Augen des Dr. Mabuseaka
- The Thousand Eyes of Dr. Mabuse
- The Shadow vs. the Thousand Eyes of Dr. Mabuse
- The 1,000 Eyes of Dr. Mabuse
- Die 1000 Augen des Dr. Mabuse
- Running time
- 103 min.
- Germany - West Germany (FRG)
Fritz Lang, Heinz Oskar Wuttig
Bert Grund, Gerhard Becker
Karl Löb (B&W)
Peter Van Eyck,
Co-production Germany - West Germany (FRG)-Germany-France-Italy; Central Cinema Company Film / Critérion Film / CEI Incom
Mystery. Thriller | Crime. Cop Movies. Sequel
- Movie Groups
- Synopsis / Plot
- Lang's last film. Reporter Peter Barter gets murdered while driving to his tv station. Commisioner Kras gets a phone call from clairvoyant Cornelius who saw Barters death in a vision. But a dark force prevents Cornelius from seeing the man behind the crime. Meanwhile the policemen concentrate their activities on the hotel Luxor. There exist too many links between the hotel and the unsolved crimes. Trevors, a rich American, rents a room in the hotel at the same time. He can prevent the suicide of the young woman Marion Menil at the last minute. But what is the reason for Miss Menils doing? Why is she initimidated? Could it be that Dr. Mabuse, a genius in crime believed to be dead, is back?
- Movie Soulmates' ratings
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your movie taste.
- Friends' ratings
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report a spoiler, error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send us an email to email@example.com
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective producers and/or distributors.
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org