Without a Trace (TV Series)
- Original title
- Without a Trace
- Running time
- 60 min.
- United States
Hank Steinberg (Creator), John F. Showalter, Paul Holahan, Martha Mitchell, Jeannot Szwarc, Jonathan Kaplan, Timothy Busfield, John Polson, See 39 More
- Hank Steinberg, David Mongan, Jan Nash, Greg Walker, See 33 More
- Anthony LaPaglia
- Poppy Montgomery
- Eric Close
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste
- Enrique Murciano
- Roselyn Sanchez
- Adriana DeMeo
- Ty Miller
- Joshua Gomez
- Eric Scott Gould
- Adam Kaufman
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- Vanessa Marano
- See all credits
- ProducerJerry Bruckheimer Films, Grossman Productions. Broadcast by: CBS
- TV Series. Mystery. Thriller | Crime. Kidnapping Film / Disappearance. Cop Movies
- TV Series (2002-2009). Rated the # 2 new drama of the 2002-2003 season, Without a Trace won two Emmy Awards during its debut season and a Golden Globe Award in 2004. Gripping and fast-paced, the series focuses on the Missing Persons Squad of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. By applying advanced psychological profiling techniques, the special task force is able to peel back the layers of the victims' lives and trace their whereabouts in order to determine if the missing person has been abducted, murdered, committed suicide or has simply run away. The team reconstructs a "Day of Disappearance" timeline that details every minute of the 24 hours prior to the disappearance, following one simple rule: learn who the victim is in order to learn where the victim is.
The show's talented ensemble cast includes Anthony LaPaglia, who earned a Golden Globe Award for his role as senior agent Jack Malone. Malone heads the dedicated team that knows too well that every second counts when someone vanishes. His squad includes Samantha Spade (Poppy Montgomery), an agent whose good looks belie a tough, complex approach to her work; Vivian Johnson (Marianne Jean-Baptiste), a no-nonsense investigator; Danny Taylor (Enrique Murciano) an intense and private agent; and Martin Fitzgerald (Eric Close), the newest member of the team, considered a lightweight by the squad because his only experience involves fighting white-collar crime.
2005: Emmy: Nominated for Best Guest Actor in Drama Series (Martin Landau)2004: Emmy: 2 Nominations, Including Best Actor in Drama Series (A. LaPaglia)2003: Emmy: 2 Nominations, Including Best Guest Actor (Charles S. Dutton)2004: Screen Actors Guild (SAG): Nominated for Best Actor Drama Series (LaPaglia)2003: Screen Actors Guild (SAG): 2 Nominations inc. Best Esemble in a Drama Series2004: Golden Globes Awards. 1 award.
- Critics' reviews
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report a spoiler, error or omission? Please send us a message.
- Movie Soulmates' ratings
Register so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your movie taste.
- Friends' ratings
Register so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community.
If you are not a registered user please send us an email to [email protected]
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective producers and/or distributors.For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org