Friends (TV Series)
- Original title
- Running time
- 20 min.
- United States
- Jennifer Aniston
- Courteney Cox
- Lisa Kudrow
- Matt LeBlanc
- Matthew Perry
- David Schwimmer
- James Michael Tyler
- Elliott Gould
- Paul Rudd
- Giovanni Ribisi
- Tom Selleck
- Hank Azaria
- Joanna Gleason
- See all credits
- TV Series. Comedy | Sitcom. Friendship
- TV Series (1994-2004). 10 Seasons. 236 Episodes. The series focuses on the friendship of three men and three women who frequently gather at each other’s apartments and share sofa space at Greenwich Village’s “Central Perk” coffeehouse. They are Rachel (Jennifer Aniston), Monica (Courteney Cox), Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow), Ross (David Schwimmer), Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Joey (Matt LeBlanc).
- Critics' reviews
"What helps 'Friends' is that the show's creators have come up with a highly likable group of actors who are talented and charming."
"The clever series (...) stars an appealing group of actors who are just a bit funnier and better-looking than your average friend."
- Movie Soulmates' ratings
- Friends' ratings
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report a spoiler, error or omission? Please send us a message.
- Ranking Lists Position
- 2 My All-Time Favorite TV Series (5703)
- 2 TV Series that I have seen more than once (53)
- 3 Best TV Series Ever Made (118)
- 6 TV Series with Best Opening Credits (47)
- 6 TV Series that Get Better as They Progress (23)
- 7 TV Series that Got Me Hooked (205)
- 20 Movie Posters I Own (4)
- 26 My Favorite TV Movies (9)
- 32 TV Series I've Watched during pandemic (21)
- 33 TV Series with a Great Beginning which Eventually Decline (11)
If you are not a registered user please send us an email to [email protected]
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective producers and/or distributors.For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org
David Crane (Creator) ...