Lost (TV Series)
- Original title
- Running time
- 42 min.
- United States
- Matthew Fox
- Evangeline Lilly
- Terry O'Quinn
- Josh Holloway
- Naveen Andrews
- Jorge Garcia
- Kim Yoon-jin
- Daniel Dae Kim
- Dominic Monaghan
- Michael Emerson
- Harold Perrineau
- Henry Ian Cusick
- Emilie de Ravin
- See all credits
- TV Series. Adventure. Mystery. Drama. Fantasy | Survival Film. Disaster Film. Time Travel. Planes
- Movie Groups
- TV Series (2004-2010). 6 Seasons. 121 Episodes. 48 survivors fight to stay alive on a tropical island with a malicious mind of its own, after their plane mysteriously tears apart over it. When a plane crash leaves 48 survivors on a remote Pacific island, a fight for survival begins in what appears to be a tropical paradise.
From a faded rock star to a Korean couple who don't speak any English, the motley group band together under the leadership of quick-thinking Jack and pragmatic Kate in a battle against the elements.
But they soon realise that it's no ordinary island that they've landed on. With oddly temperamental weather, malicious forces that play the survivors to the island's own mysterious purposes, and a strange ecology that allows polar bears to survive in its tropical climate, the island has an inscrutable mind of its own.
And when members of the motley group start to see spectres of long dead people and bizarre creatures, a deep, dark terror starts to grow and spread throughout the community.
Even as the survivors’ shocking secrets start to emerge, they realise they have no choice but to put aside conflicting views and rally together – or die.
Created by J.J. Abrams (Alias, Felicity) and Damon Lindelof (Crossing Jordan), Lost brings the best and worst of people to the screens. With its gritty mix of spine-chilling suspense and intense human conflict, the show has consistently topped network viewership in its prime time hour in the U.S.
The pilot episode was the most expensive pilot ever in the history of the US television.
- Critics' reviews
- Movie Soulmates' ratings
- Friends' ratings
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report a spoiler, error or omission? Please send us a message.
- Ranking Lists Position
- 1 TV Series with a Great Beginning which Eventually Decline (100)
- 4 TV Series that Got Me Hooked (316)
- 4 TV Series that I have seen more than once (32)
- 5 My All-Time Favorite TV Series (4878)
- 7 Best TV Series Ever Made (76)
- 10 TV Series that Get Better as They Progress (19)
- 13 TV series I stopped watching (91)
- 48 My Favorite TV Movies (6)
- 57 My Favorite TV Miniseries (38)
- 88 TV Series with Best Opening Credits (6)
If you are not a registered user please send us an email to [email protected]
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective producers and/or distributors.For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org
J.J. Abrams (Creator) ...