Iron Man 3
- Original title
Iron Man 3 (Ironman 3)
- Running Time
- 130 min.
- United States
- Shane Black, Drew Pearce (Characters: Stan Lee)
- Brian Tyler
- John Toll
- Robert Downey Jr., Ben Kingsley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, James Badge Dale, Stephanie Szostak, Ty Simpkins, Wang Xueqi, Jon Favreau, William Sadler, Miguel Ferrer, Bingbing Fan, Yvonne Zima, Dale Dickey, Ashley Hamilton, Stan Lee
- Production Co.
- Marvel Studios / Walt Disney Pictures
Fantasy. Sci-Fi. Action | Superheroes. Based on Comic. Marvel Comics. Sequel. 3-D. Robots. Terrorism
- Official Site
- Synopsis / Plot
- Marvel's "Iron Man 3" pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds (Mandarin). When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
: Academy Awards: Nominated for Best Visual Effects
: BAFTA Awards: Nominated for Best Visual Effects
- Critics Reviews
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
- Ranking Lists Position
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org