- Original title
- Running Time
- 88 min.
- United States
- Ray Enright
- Frank Wead, Norman Reilly Raine
- W. Franke Harling, Bernhard Kaun, Heinz Roemheld
- Arthur Edeson (B&N)
- Pat O'Brien, Beverly Roberts, Ross Alexander, Humphrey Bogart, Marie Wilson, Joseph Crehan, Joe King, Addison Richards, Ruth Robinson, Henry B. Walthall, Carlyle Moore Jr., Frank Faylen
- Production Co.
- First National Productions
- Synopsis / Plot
- Inspired by Lindbergh's flight, Dave Logan sets out with a Washington-Philadelphia airline but suffers financial problems. With flying ace Hap Stuart he tries clipper ships on the Caribbean, then aims for the trans-Pacific route. His relentless ambition forces those closest to him to abandon him.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org