- Original title
- Running Time
- 80 min.
- United Kingdom
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Eliot Stannard (Novel: Hall Caine)
- Silent Movie
- Jack E. Cox (B&W)
- Carl Brisson, Malcolm Keen, Anny Ondra, Randle Ayrton, Clare Greet, Wilfred Shine, Nellie Richards, Harry Terry, Kim Peacock
- Production Co.
- British International Pictures
Drama | Silent Film
- Synopsis / Plot
- Poor fisherman Pete falls in love with Kate, the daughter of a landlord on Man island. Pete decides to leave on his ship to earn some money and then to marry the girl. Before leaving, Pete asks his friend Philip to take care of Kate, but the young man is in love with her too. There comes the tragic news: Pete's ship is wrecked. Philip and Kate have to hide no more and they plan to marry; however, Pete is not dead.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org