- Original title
- Niccolo Paganini (TV)
- Running Time
- 256 min.
- Soviet Union (USSR)
- Leonid Menaker
- Leonid Menaker, Oleg Stukalov
- Sergei Banevich
- Vladimir Kovzel
- Vladimir Msryan, Stefan Vasilev, Albert Filozov, Alla Chernova, Armen Dzhigarkhanyan, Vladimir Samojlov, Donatas Banionis, Vania Tzvetkova
- Production Co.
- Co-production URSS-Bulgaria; Bulgaria TV
Drama. Musical | Biography. The 19th Century. Music. TV Movie
- Synopsis / Plot
- Biopic about Niccolo Paganini. He receives training from his father in early childhood. The best teachers of Parma are unable to give him more, so Paganini turns to a daily 15 hours of rigorous self-training. He makes sensational concert tours in Vienna, Paris, London and many other cities of Europe. He is always playing from memory, wearing black, and his stage appearance supports the rumors of his supernatural abilities. He is a wealthy man, but gambling and reckless spending forces him to pawn his violin. He is given a Guarneri violin by a wealthy listener to keep. He later gives this violin to the city if Genoa. The Paganini's violin is played by Leonide Kogan in this film.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org