- Original title
- Running Time
- 123 min.
- United States
- Max Borenstein (Story: Dave Callaham)
- Alexandre Desplat
- Seamus McGarvey
- Aaron Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, David Strathairn, Bryan Cranston, Sally Hawkins, Juliette Binoche, CJ Adams, Richard T. Jones, Al Sapienza, Patrick Sabongui
- Production Co.
- Legendary Pictures / Warner Bros
Sci-Fi. Action. Drama | Monsters. 3-D
- Official Site
- Synopsis / Plot
- A giant radioactive monster called Godzilla appears to wreak destruction on mankind. The story begins in the 50s, when humans accidently awaken a prehistoric creature. To kill the monster, nuclear missiles are fired at it in the Pacific. When that fails to kill it, its existence is concealed from the public. Decades later, Joe Brody (Bryan Cranston), a scientist at the Janjira nuclear plant, discovers an anomaly in sonar patterns and signaling. A tragic accident at the plant involving Joe’s wife Sandra (Juliette Binoche) tears the Brody family apart. Eventually, Lieutenant Ford Brody (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) and his father Joe decide to investigate the Janjira collapse.
- Critics Reviews
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
- Ranking Lists Position
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org