- Original title
- Supercar (TV Series)
- Running Time
- 30 min.
- United Kingdom
- Gerry Anderson (Creator), Alan Pattillo, David Elliott, Desmond Saunders, Bill Harris
- Hugh Woodhouse, Martin Woodhouse, Gerry Anderson, Sylvia Anderson, Reg Hill
- Barry Gray
- John Read
- Production Co.
- AP Films (APF) / Incorporated Television Company (ITC)
TV Series. Sci-Fi. Adventure. Animation | Puppets
- Synopsis / Plot
- TV Series (1961-1962). Gerry Anderson's first science fiction Supermarionation series. Super Car was a prototype vehicle that could travel in the air, on land or beneath the sea. Its test pilot was Mike Mercury, who traveled the world in search of adventure. Super Car was designed by Professor Popkiss and Dr. Beaker, who continued to modify it for specific missions. Often traveling with Mike was 10-year-old orphan Jimmy Gibson.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org