- Original title
- Superman III
- Running Time
- 125 min.
- United States
- Richard Lester
- David Newman & Leslie Newman (Characters: Joe Shuster, Jerry Siegel)
- Ken Thorne & Giorgio Moroder
- Bob Paynter
- Christopher Reeve, Richard Pryor, Jackie Cooper, Margot Kidder, Robert Vaughn, Annette O'Toole, Gavan O'Herlihy, Pamela Stephenson, Annie Ross, Marc McClure
- Production Co.
- Warner Bros. Pictures. Producers: Hermanos Salkind
Sci-Fi. Fantasy. Adventure | Computers / Internet. Superheroes. Based on Comic. DC Comics. Sequel
- Synopsis / Plot
- Wealthy businessman Ross Webster discovers the hidden talents of Gus Gorman, a mischievous computer genius. Ross decides to abuse his talents, in a way to help Webster with his plans for economic control. When the man of steel interferes, something must be done about Supes. When Gus' synthetic Kryptonite fails to kill Superman, it turns him in an evil incarnation of his former self. The tar-laced Kryptonite pits man against himself, setting up the Clark vs. Superman battle.
: Nominated for Razzie Awards: Worst Supporting Actress (Richard Pryor)
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
- Ranking Lists Position
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org