- Original title
- Running Time
- 90 min.
- François Truffaut
- François Truffaut, Bernard Revon, Claude de Givray
- Antoine Duhamel
- Denys Clerval
- Jean-Pierre Léaud, Claude Jade, Delphine Seyrig, Michael Lonsdale, Harry-Max, André Falcon, Daniel Ceccaldi, Claire Duhamel, Catherine Lutz
- Production Co.
- Les Films du Carrosse / Les Productions Artistes Associés
Romance. Comedy | Romantic comedy. Sequel
- Synopsis / Plot
- Jean-Pierre Léaud returns in the delightful Stolen Kisses, the third installment in the Antoine Doinel series. It is now 1968, and the mischievous and perpetually love-struck Doinel has been dishonorably discharged from the army and released onto the streets of Paris, where he stumbles into the unlikely profession of private detective and embarks on a series of misadventures. Whimsical, nostalgic, and irrepressibly romantic, Stolen Kisses is Truffaut’s timeless ode to the passion and impetuosity of youth.
: Nominated for Oscar: Best Foreign Language Picture
: Golden Globes: Nominated Best Foreign Language Picture
: Film Critics Circle of New York: Nominated for Best Supporting Actress (Seyrig)
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
- Ranking Lists Position
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org