- Original title
- Ken Park
- Running Time
- 96 min.
- United States
- Larry Clark, Edward Lachman
- Harmony Korine, Larry Clark
- Ed Lachman
- James Bullard, James Ransome, Tiffany Limos, Stephen Jasso, Adam Chubbuck, Amanda Plummer, Wade Andrew Williams, Maeve Quinlan, Julio Oscar Mechoso, James Ransone
- Production Co.
- Co-production USA-Holland
Drama | Independent Film (USA). Erotic. Teen/coming-of-age. Skateboarding
- Synopsis / Plot
- Set in the central California town of Visalia, a secret life of youth is exposed, where teens are doing things that their parents would rather not think they even know about, let alone do. "Ken Park" is about four families in Visalia, California, about 3 young boys and a girl who has been friends since they were little, and about how they handle (or not handle) their lives and relationship to their parents. Like in Larry Clark's earlier work Kids it's unmasked reality that is shown, presented in a to many controversial honesty.
2002. Valladolid Film Festival: Nominated for Golden Spike
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
- Ranking Lists Position
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org