- Original title
- All Good Things
- Running Time
- 101 min.
- United States
- Andrew Jarecki
- Marcus Hinchey, Andrew Jarecki, Marc Smerling
- Rob Simonsen
- Michael Seresin
- Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst, Frank Langella, Lily Rabe, Nick Offerman, Philip Baker Hall, Diane Venora, Kristen Wiig
- Production Co.
- Magnolia Pictures / Groundswell Productions / Hit The Ground Running Films
Thriller. Drama. Mystery. Romance | Crime. Psychological Thriller. The 70s. The 80s. Based on a true story
- Official Site
- Synopsis / Plot
- Inspired by the most notorious missing person’s case in New York history, ALL GOOD THINGS is a love story and murder mystery set against the backdrop of a New York real estate dynasty in the 1980s. Produced and directed by Andrew Jarecki (director of the Academy Award-nominated doc Capturing the Friedmans and producer of Catfish), the film was inspired by the story of Robert Durst, scion of the wealthy Durst family. Mr. Durst was suspected for killing his wife Kathie who disappeared in 1982.
- Critics Reviews
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org