Como Era Gostoso o Meu Francês
- Original title
Como Era Gostoso o Meu Francês aka
- How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman
- Running Time
- 84 min.
- Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- Humberto Mauro, Nelson Pereira dos Santos
- José Rodrix
- Dib Lufti
- Arduino Colasanti, Ana Maria Magalhâes, José Kleber, Gabriel Atcanjo, Eduardo Imbassahy Filho, Manfredo Colasanti
- Production Co.
- Condor Files / Luiz Carlos Barreto Produções Cinematográficas / Regina Filmes
Adventure. Comedy | The 16th Century
- Synopsis / Plot
- In 1594 in Brazil, the Tupinambás Indians are friends of the Frenches and their enemies are the Tupiniquins, friends of the Portugueses. A Frenchman (Arduíno Colassanti) is captured by the Tupinambás, and in spite of his trial to convince them that he is French, they believe he is Portuguese. The Frenchman becomes their slave, and maritally lives with Seboipepe (Ana Maria Magalhães).
: Berlin Film Festival: Official Selection
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org