- Original title
- Scacco alla regina
- Running Time
- 95 min.
- Pasquale Festa Campanile
- Tullio Pinelli, Brunello Rondi (Novel: Renato Ghiotti)
- Piero Piccioni
- Roberto Gerardi
- Rosanna Schiaffino, Haydée Politoff, Romolo Valli, Aldo Giufrè, Daniela Surina, Gabriele Tinti, Elvira Tonelli, Ileana Rigano
- Production Co.
- Co-production Italy-West Germany; Central Cinema Company Film (CCC) / Finarco
- Synopsis / Plot
- It is basically a story of female bondage, as glamorous, desirable model/jet setter Margaret (played by Rosanna Schiaffino), takes in the plastic/perfect Silvia (young Haydeé Politoff) and grooms her for some great undertaking -presumably she will become a model. With various servants tending to every detail of Politoff's physical aspect (hair, nails, makeup, clothing, etc.) film's early reels promise the prospect of an ALL ABOUT EVE twisting storyline, but such is not the case. Instead Silvia is subject to Margaret's every whim and flighty change of mood, a female slave who is humiliated at every opportunity. She's not there to do menial work, no there are innumerable servants for that. She's a plaything, almost a real-life doll. One could imagine the film being made on a similar premise (as are many Japanese anime efforts) of her being a realistic robot or sex toy.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org