- Original title
- Running Time
- 93 min.
- United States
- Horace McCoy, Lewis Meltzer, Michael Blankfort, Michael Blankfort, Lewis Meltzer
- Sidney Cutner, Ross DiMaggio, Carmen Dragon
- George Meehan
- William Holden, Glenn Ford, Claire Trevor, George Bancroft, Edgar Buchanan, Don Beddoe, Andrew Tombes, Addison Richards, Edmund MacDonald, Joseph Crehan, Willard Robertson, Pat Moriarity, Edmund Cobb, James Flavin, William Gould, Raymond Hatton, Jack Ingram, Ethan Laidlaw, Ralph Peters, Duke York, Carleton Young
- Production Co.
- Columbia Pictures
- Synopsis / Plot
- Two Virginians are heading for a new life in Texas when they witness a stagecoach being held up. They decide to rob the robbers and make off with the loot. To escape a posse, they split up and don't see each other again for a long time. When they do meet up again, they find themselves on different sides of the law. This leads to the increasing estrangement of the two men, who once thought of themselves as brothers.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org