- Original title
- Falling in Love with the Girl Next Door (TV)
- Running Time
- 92 min.
- United States
- Armand Mastroianni
- Sally Nemeth
- Ron Ramin
- Amit Bhattacharya
- Crystal Allen, Ken Marino, Patty Duke, Patrick Duffy, Shelley Long, Bruce Boxleitner, Greg Cromer, Brigid Brannagh, Jim O'Heir, Julie Araskog
- Production Co.
- Hallmark Entertainment / Larry Levinson Productions
Romance. Comedy | Romantic comedy. Weddings. TV Movie
- Synopsis / Plot
- Mark Lucas and Theresa Connolly fall in love but their overbearing mothers ruin their wedding plans and possibly their future together. Mark and Theresa were two childhood friends who meet years later, fall in love, and decide to marry, it’s a dream come true. For them at least. For their mothers, two unyielding women still tussling over a twenty-five-year-old feud, it’s an over-decorated opportunity for the ultimate battle of wills.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org