- Original title
- Running Time
- 100 min.
- United States
- Brad Anderson & Stephen Gevedon
- Climax Golden Twins
- Uta Briesewitz
- David Caruso, Stephen Gevedon, Paul Guilfoyle, Josh Lucas, Peter Mullan, Brendan Sexton III
- Production Co.
- USA Films / October Films / Scout Productions
Horror. Thriller | Psychological Thriller. Haunted Houses
- Official Site
- Synopsis / Plot
- Plot: Gordon Fleming, the owner of a faltering hazardous waste materials disposal service, takes a contract to dispose of the asbestos at the abandoned Danvers State Hospital psychiatric institution. In order to obtain the contract, he has agreed to complete the job within a week, although this timetable places great pressure on his team. As he and his four man team rush to complete the job, tensions within the group come to the surface, including Gordon’s strained relationship with his wife. One of the group, former law student Mike, becomes fascinated with listening to nine psychotherapy session tapes of a woman with multiple personality disorder that he finds as he searches through the asylum’s archives. At the same time there also appears to be someone or something lurking in the building.
: Sitges Fantasy Film Festival: Best Director
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org