Ana y los siete (TV Series)
- Original title
Ana y los siete - Ana y los 7 (TV Series)
- Running Time
- 70 min.
- Ana Obregón (Creator), Eva Lesmes, Jaime Botella, Rafael de la Cueva, Pascal Jongen, Álvaro Sáenz de Heredia
- Ana Obregón, José Luis ACosta, Carlos Asorey, Juan Flahn, Sonia Gómez
- Víctor Reyes
- Juan Molina
- Ana Obregón, Roberto Álvarez, Juan Antonio Quintana, Silvia Marsó, Neus Asensi, Mónica Randall, Pablo Martín, Geli Albaladejo, Nadia de Santiago, Miguel Molina, Claudia Molina, Aarón Guerrero, Noelia Ortega, Nerea García, Guillermo Gallego, Alejandro Gallego, Ruth Rodríguez, Javivi, Isabel Gaudí, Marta Molina, Rocío León, Alejandra Navas, Darío Paso, Paca López
- Production Co.
- Star Line TV Productions S.L.
TV Series. Comedy. Drama | Family Relationships
- Official Site
- Synopsis / Plot
- "Ana y los 7" narrates the life and the illusions of Ana, a showgirl who is employed at a club by night, who dreams of being employed at the world of the showbussiness, and of turning into a star of the cinematographic universe. Ana spent her infancy in an orphanage, she did not know a family and her more intimate longing is to form her own. For a chance, she comes to Fernando Hidalgo's house, a banker with seven children: Carolina, Nando, Amalia, Celia, Guille, Ale and Lucía. Ana remains with the work, in spite of being employed furtively at the club by night.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org