Magic to Win
- Original title
Magic to Win
- Running Time
- 99 min.
- Hong Kong
- Wilson Yip
- Edmond Wong
- Andy Cheung, Tsang-Hei Chiu
- Man Po Cheung
- Karena Ng, Raymond Wong, Wu Chun, Wu Jing, Yan Ni, Tonny Jan, Louis Koo
- Production Co.
- Co-production Hong Kong-China; Huayi Brothers / Pegasus Motion Pictures
- Synopsis / Plot
- Directed by Wilson Yip, Magic to Win is based on the Chinese Happy Ghost movie series and stars Karena Ng as volleyball player Macy Cheng, who accidentally acquires magical powers when she collides with Professor Kang (Raymond Wong). After initially using her newfound powers to, um, win volleyball matches (hang on ... isn't that cheating?), Macy draws the attention of another wizard (Chun Wu as Ling Feng) and together they team up with a now powerless Professor Kang to take on yet another wizard (Wu Jing) who is trying to steal various wizarding powers in order to use them to travel back in time.
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org