- Original title
- Superman II
- Running Time
- 127 min.
- United States
- Richard Lester
- Mario Puzo, David Newman, Leslie Newman (Characters: Joe Shuster, Jerry Siegel)
- Ken Thorne (Themes: John Williams)
- Robert Paynter, Geoffrey Unsworth
- Christopher Reeve, Margot Kidder, Gene Hackman, Terence Stamp, Sarah Douglas, Jack O'Halloran, Ned Beatty, Jackie Cooper, Valerie Perrine, Susannah York, E.G. Marshall, Clifton James, Marc McClure
- Production Co.
- Co-production USA-UK; Dovemead Films / Film Export A.G. / International Film Production
Sci-Fi. Fantasy. Adventure | Superheroes. Based on Comic. DC Comics. Sequel
- Synopsis / Plot
- Once again mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent (Christopher Reeve), hiding his identity as Superman, must fight for law and order. This time around, a triumvirate of nasty villains from the planet Krypton break free of their dimensional prison and hightail it to Earth, where they enjoy the same superpowers as Superman. Meanwhile, Lois Lane (Margot Kidder) has discovered that Superman and Clark are the same person, so Superman debates whether to give up his abilities to become a normal man and share his life with Lois.
- Critics Reviews
- Ratings by Movie Soulmates
so you can access movie recommendations tailored to your personal movie tastes.
- Ratings by Friends
so you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community of users.
- Ranking Lists Position
Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report an error or omission? Please send us a message
If you are not a registered user please send an email to info -at- filmaffinity -dot- com.
All copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective owners (studio and/or distributor).
For US ratings information please visit: www.mpaa.org www.filmratings.com www.parentalguide.org